Voted best in Buena Park
The bail bonds process in Buena Park.
We at Buena Park Bail Bonds understand the nature of detention and bail release systems. We are more than glad to give you all the information needed once arrested. Once arrested, the officer will escort the defendant directly to the Buena Park Police Department, which is located at 6640 Beach Boulevard, Buena Park, CA 90621. It is essential to know where your loved ones have been escorted to notify our expert bondman to where to bail the defendant out.
Once in jail, the defendant needs to go through the following:
· The defendant’s belonging will be taken hold off.
· The defendant’s personal information along with a mug shot will be taken and inserted into the Orange County Sheriff’s Database.
· The defendant will get their fingerprints scanned via the LiveScan Machine which is connected to the Department of Justice.
· The defendant's information will be checked to determine if they are wanted by any other state or department.
· The defendant will not be released on bail until the results from the LiveScan are received.
· As soon as you contact Bueno Park Bail Bonds, our professional agent will contact the jail to get the necessary information to start the bail process. Our agent will contact you to meet and fill out all the necessary paperwork.
· Once the paperwork is filled out, our agent will contact the jail again to find out if the defendant has been cleared for bail.
· Once the defendant is out of jail, they will be asked to sign some paperwork and handed a receipt for the bond bearing all the court information.
· The defendant will have to show up to all their court dates otherwise the court will issue a bench warrant.
· Once the case is completed, the court will discharge the bond, which means that the bail bond is finished and will no longer affect the defendant.
What makes us different!
Whether it’s a family member or a friend who gets arrested, you will require a quick Buena Park Bail Bond service that will guide you through the process of getting your loved one released from jail as quickly and discretely as it could be. Buena Park Bail Bond is a leader in this industry.
Our company is staffed with experienced and responsible professionals who you can trust to handle any situation that may occur.
They are highly trained to help you throughout the entire bond process, and they will not stop until your dearest ones are back home with you.
Our agent will break down the process of your bail bond to make you completely understand how it works. We will assign you to a high qualified bondsman immediately who will work with the court on your behalf to guarantee your presence once the court hearing starts and will assist you in keeping track of court appointments and any other commitments that you may have along the way.
We are committed to delivering the highest customer service quality. Our agency offers a high level of convenience and reliable service. We believe that every defendant has the right to bail, and our mission is to release your loved ones in the most efficient way possible.
While having 24 hours open services in Buena Park, you or your loved ones will be seeking this kind of service if you encounter late-night arrests.
Our representatives will promptly receive your call, answer all your inquiries free of charge, and proceed with all the required documents for the bail bond operation. Receiving bail bond services from a skilled bail bondsman eases the pressure you are bound to face.
Contact us immediately to secure a fast release from jail to allow your dearest one to get back to life before the case proceeds to different criminal stages.